Let Your Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Journey Begin!
Welcome to Wendy Bottrell, Holistic Lifestyle Transformation From The Inside Out! We first started blogging here to share info about Gluten Free Living and today we have expanded our topics to include ideas that include Holistic Lifestyle Coaching and Steps to Personal Transformation by Mastering The 6 Foundations of Wellness.
What Do We Do?
As Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Coaches, we work with successful women over 45 that are on a collision course with burnout and collapse. Our clients struggle to survive every day. We help them to find their path to living holistically, get into shape, to be healthy/vibrant and teach them how to take action on their wellness journey. We provide holistic lifestyle coaching, Fitness/Workout Coaching, for our clients who are extremely tired and struggling we show them how to work in and we help our clients by providing a personalized Primal Pattern Typing Diet program unique for them.
Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Team
Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Coach, Wendy Bottrell believes that we have outsourced our health, body, mind, spirit, abundance. Now it is time to begin the journey back through a lifestyle transformation from the inside out! This is exactly what Wendy did so many years ago. She outsourced her eating habits to the closest fast food joint, her thinking to her boss and oh so much more. Change is a process and Wendy’s journey has been an interesting one. She provides, tips, ideas, coaching, education, and real food recipes for the mind, body, spirit, and abundance whether you are living a gluten-free lifestyle or not!
It is Wendy’s feeling that your holistic lifestyle transformation can mean different things to different people. One of Wendy’s biggest transformations was in her eating strategy. Wendy doesn’t like to call it a diet because that feels like she is missing out. Now, Wendy has been using the Primal Pattern Typing Diet since 2008 and what she knows for sure is she isn’t missing out on anything when it comes to what she eats. When she went gluten, grains, and wheat free, her life changed for the better. I felt amazing and continue to feel better.
President& Founder of Holistic Lifestyle Transformation & Simply Fit At Home. Wendy has been in the Health and Wellness field for over 15 years and certified as a Personal Trainer in 2001. She is a Certified Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Coach, Registered Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition and Wellness Specialist; she has a passion to help people reach their own personal weight reduction & fitness & wellness goals by helping them improve their health and then training them to go for their desired goals. Wendy specializes in helping her clients with the unique Primal Pattern Typing Diet, which is a unique program for each client for long term health and well-being.
CFO & Director of Sales/Marketing has worked successfully in Retail for over 20 years. Prior to working in retail business Izabela was responsible for all aspects of operating a small restaurant/café. She has studied as a Life Coach with the Coaches Training Institute and has worked in the Wellness field for the last 10 years. Izabela is an excellent chef, putting together healthy meals, parties, and pantries. Izabela certified with the Chek Institute in Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Coach 2008.
One of the most impactful lifestyle transformations Wendy & Izabela made was to eliminate Gluten, Wheat, and Grains from their diet back in early 2012! They feel that the best place to start is to share this video the Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Gluten, with Dr. Tom O’Bryan. Hopefully, you see the value in learning about how gluten just might be a problem for your health.
Now I really find Dr. O’Bryan very informative. I came across Dr. O’Bryan while listening to the Paleo Summit last year. Super informative if you have an interest in understanding the benefits of Paleo!
In this almost 12-minute super informative video you will learn about gluten & lifestyle transformation:
- The connection between headaches, gluten consumption, and dead brain tissue – New study ” Should we be concerned about Gluten”
- Skin may be the only manifestation of gluten sensitivity –
- Energy – “The most common symptom of allergies of any kind”
- Gluten is difficult to stop consuming – it is the most common food daily
- Suicide rates – 40% likelihood in Celiac child than the child that is not – Staggering numbers
- And at 8:49 – Dr. O’Bryan talks about Children who are living with Celiac Disease – you will want to be sure to listen – “Why kids diagnosed with Celiac Disease are three times more likely to die early in life with or without a gluten-free diet”.
What was one of the things you didn’t know about gluten that may be especially useful as you begin your holistic lifestyle transformation?
For me prior to learning how to have a success at this lifestyle transformation called gluten-free living, I didn’t realize any of the “symptoms” I had been struggling with most of my life were related to this health issue! Not one practitioner ever had suggested that gluten might just be a health problem for me. It would be super to hear what one thing you might not have realized about how gluten has been a challenge in your life?
You might be interested in The Gluten Summit, that Dr. O’Bryan hosted in the Fall of 2013. It was a remarkable event, so much information to help you with your personal holistic lifestyle transformation in gluten-free living! Check out my Health Summits page for all the Summits I have attended and learned from!
Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Services:
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching and Primal Pattern Diet Coaching, for wellness, weight loss and an overall sense of well-being.
- Personal Training,
- Certified Organic Super Food Supplements,
- Certified Organic Skin, hair care,
- Organic and Local Foods: Pastured Beef, Certified Organic Coffee and soon to come Fruits/Veggies,
We coach client’s one on one and online. As Holistic Lifestyle Coaches, we are specialists in wellness, stress management, primal pattern typing diet and holistic lifestyle transformation coaching. HLC 1 coaching will help you improve your health and fitness on many levels. This is an opportunity for you to open your heart and mind to a whole new way of eating and training. Through our online coaching sessions, clients will learn how to implement the 6 Daily Modifiable Foundation Principals include: Thoughts, Breathe, Hydration, Food, Exercise, and Sleep.
What Makes Us Different?
- We believe that prevention is a LOT cheaper than the cure. Fitness Training/Holistic Lifestyle Coaching must be simple for our clients to have success and this is why we have chosen to train online and we also go to client’s homes for one on one private coaching/training sessions and we do group workshops. We save our clients time, and energy while reducing stress.
- It is our belief that coaching our client’s on the 6 Pillars of Health gives them choices to live a more vibrant life. We included the 6 Pillars of Health coaching with all our clients to be sure they are feeling as well on the inside as they are looking on the outside.
- We believe each client we work with is unique and whole. Holistic Lifestyle Transformation is a “Wholistic Wellness Coaching” company that has a philosophy that empowers our clients to be clear on why they want to create a healthier lifestyle, train on a weekly basis and reduce weight in healthy ways. no-nonsense approach along with our passion allows clients to reach their potential & their goals in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- We believe each client is an individual and we do not use the attitude that one program fits all. We coach the “Champion within to reach your full potential, mind, body, and spirit”
- Finally, We believe that whether our clients are training for health first and then weight loss or personal improvement we do our best to make sure it will be as fun and unique as possible for them and for us. Having a fun experience coaching brings our clients back week after week. What better way is there to get into good health and wellness?
What Do We Stand For Here In Our Holistic Lifestyle Transformation Business?
- Health First – Eat Well – Move Well – Sleep Well – Think Well – Play Well
- Healthy Movement
- Finding Your Inner Athlete
- Fun/Play/Adventure as a way to get fit
- Helping Clients Fall in Love with Fitness
- Positive Mindset
- Real Organic Food
- Home Cooking
- Health First
- Primal Pattern Typing Diet
- Toxin Free
- “I Can” Mindset
- 6 Pillars of Health
Here At Holistic Lifestyle Transformation We Define Good Health As Living The Six Pillars for Wellness, they are:
- Thinking: can have a profound effect on health and well-being.
- Breathing: not many people today breathe well; learning to breathe properly brings health.
- Hydration – Drink: drinking water, pure, clean, colorless, and odorless each and every day.
- Nutrition – Eat: we don’t put much thought as a society today into the food choices we make –
- Exercise: Train, don’t drain.
- Sleep: seen as a throwaway commodity, lack of sleep causes many health problems.
What do we Stand Against?
- Processed foods – Franken foods
- Fad Diets
- Poor quality movement/exercise
- Feedlot farming
- Couch potatoes
- Excuses/Can’t mindset
- That you are your family’s health history
- “You keep me on my toes like no one else has ever done. Being held accountable for the commitments I make to myself has certainly kept me from being complacent. You are definitely the kind of coach I need to help me move forward toward accomplishing my goals and dreams. “Thank you for your no-nonsense approach for your truly kind and loving support and encouragement.” Brenda S.
- “Not only has Wendy helped me to lose weight and become more muscular, but she has helped me to realize my own potential.” Dieter F
- My goal in working with Wendy was to be in the best physical condition I can be and in the short time, I immediately noticed a difference on and off the ice. This year I officiated at the 4 Nation’s Cup in Kitchener, on and off the ice I felt strong from the beginning to the end of the game. Through our work together Wendy helped me to achieve this and much more. What was really exciting was how others noticed my strength, endurance and speed had improved greatly.” Theresa L
- “I noticed an immediate improvement in my strength and balance once I began working with Wendy. Focusing on my core for the past year has helped my power, quickness, and agility on the ice. It’s great to work one-on-one with someone who takes the time to understand each individual’s unique needs and is able to custom tailor each and every work-out according to these needs… while still keeping it fun!” Heather R
How can we help?