Here’s How Your Energy Affects Results?
Does your energy affects results? This morning I got to thinking of the importance of how my Energy affects results! You see my I have been considering own energy and how it is so important to my day. It affects how I feel moment to moment and how I react and interact in all that I do. I think about how the energy of others affects me and how my energy affects others. Good and Bad!
My goal is to do my best daily to balance my energy so it carries me easily and effortlessly through my day. Doing this is the most important activity I can do on a daily basis to feel my best and to get the best results. You see having a good flow of energy, allows me to feel great, think well and get things done.
5 Tips How to balance energy?
- Thinking is the first pillar of wellness. What we think energy affects results in all that we do. For me, I work on “I AM” statements for my life and my day. I heard once that whatever comes after “I Am” comes looking for you. Once I heard that I only want Powerful, Uplifting and Empowering “I AM” statements. So I create a daily list of “I AM” statements that I want to come looking for me each and everyday.
- Drinking Water helps with energy. Clear, Colorless, Odorless, Tasteless is the definition of water. Drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day is an excellent way to provide the body with water. When I started this habit many years ago it really did change how I feel, how I think and how I go about my day.
- Exercise Daily. This is a big one for feeling energetic and so many people miss the importance of exercise. The human body is designed to move and yet most do not. Exercise is vital for good health and improved energy. It also can be a real source of fun which can improve energy. Playing a sport, connecting with others, laughing, supporting is definitely.
- Real Food – Include mostly Organic vegetables, fruits and grass fed beef, and pastured chicken, wild fish in your diet. Your potential energy result from the real food you eat!
- Take a ProBiotic – For Gut Health
How do you feel that energy affects results for you?
How do you define potential energy in all that you do? What plan do you have set in place to create a solid, healthy energy flow for your day?
Would be great to see your strategies and ideas below!
My transformation program Day 3: Today is a walk day. It is very cold here in Toronto so I plan on getting bundled up and going out for some fresh air and a walk. It will be awesome.
Share in the comments how you feel energy affects results?