Are there essential habits for better health?
The other day I was listening to a very powerful presentation by Dr. P. Osborne titled 7 Essential Habits of a Gluten Free Warrior and it has inspired this post today because it made me think about the essential habits for better health we must create for ourselves. The presentation made me wonder if we are aware of how we are making better habits around our health? (Be sure to read to the end to receive your FREE access to this awesome 3 part series…)
Before I start I want to share a couple of quotes from the presentation:
“People spend half of their life spending all of their health to acquire wealth and the second half of their life spending more than their wealth trying to get their health back”
“The #1 cause of bankruptcy and financial stress are costs related to health problems. So it’s simple – make health your 1st investment”
“What do you mean organic food is too expensive. Your health is not a place to save money. You’ll spend 10 times as much later at the hospital. (on drugs and surgery)
And I have always heard that “Prevention is better than treatment”.
So what is my point today? It is much easier to get control of your health and well-being. Once that is done everything becomes much simpler. Thinking, sleeping, exercise, nutrition, hydration, breathing.
Here are some tips that will are the essential habits for better health:
- Make your health a #1 priority-invest in you
- Exercise every day! Especially on those days when you don’t want to – your body will thank you
- Drink Water – 1/2 your body weight in ounces each and every day – your body and mind will thank you
- Laugh often and deeply
- Have gratitude for what you do have in your life now
- Meditate/pray daily
- Eat Real Organic Vegetables and Fruits, Pastured Meats from local farmers whenever possible
- Eliminate all wheat, grains, and gluten
- Ask for help if you need it
- Take time to learn the lessons in what you have been given
- Be careful what you allow going into your body and mind – thoughts are things and impact body and mind
- Educate yourself on better health and well-being
- Be present in your life
- Play – it can be a magical way to live
As promised simply click the image and you will go to my affiliate page to gain access to the FREE Gluten Free Warrior 3 part video series , Dr. Peter Osborne, discusses the 7 essential habits for better health that will help you to maximize how you feel about your better health, reaching your body weight goals, and living life to the fullest.
Connect with us on:
What are you good health habits?
Share with us what your essential habits for better health are?