At The Fat Summit, You Will Learn Why It Is So Important To Forget everything you’ve heard about FAT…
I am excited to introduce you to the Fat Summit because, for decades, medicine and pop culture have told us that eating less fat (and exercising more) is the secret to sustained weight loss, health, and longevity.
Yet Americans are sicker and fatter than ever!
Clearly, something isn’t adding up.
My good friend, New York Times best-selling author Dr. Mark Hyman is on a mission to separate the FAT from Fiction during his upcoming event, The Fat Summit.
Find out more right here: LINK
In The Summit, Dr. Mark Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.
Here’s a look at what you’ll discover at The Fat Summit:
- Why eating fat (and less sugar) actually leads to weight loss
- Whether or not children should eat a high-fat diet
- How carbohydrates impact hunger
- The research on red meat (does “grass-fed” really make a difference?)
- How wellness impacts the financial health of our nation
- The connection between toxins and weight gain
- How to enjoy healthy meat (with minimal environmental impact)
- The best sources of plant-based fat
- The role of fat in aging
- And much more…
The Fat Summit event airs for free online. But you have to RSVP to save your spot.
Go here to learn more and to sign up: LINK
P.S. Forget about New Year’s Resolutions… If you’re ready to lose those extra pounds for good, have more energy immediately, and prevent conditions ranging from heart disease and cancer to diabetes and dementia, you won’t want to miss this free event. RSVP right here: LINK
Looking and feeling your best does not have to mean depriving yourself. In fact, new science shows that if you eat good FATS for weight loss (and reverse heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and more). Learn more during Summit, hosted by NY Times bestselling author, Dr. Mark Hyman.