Frustrated Eating Gluten Free?
Insanely Delicious Barbecue Chicken(Recipe Inside)
Have you ever been frustrated eating gluten free and trying to figure out what to eat that tastes delicious? I know when I began my gluten free living journey I was for sure. The only thing I knew for sure was that I didn’t want to eat packaged “gluten free” foods. You see it just seemed that eating packaged foods was going against everything I felt about improving my health. I have since learned that this is quite true. Those packaged gluten free foods can be quite a problem because of cross contamination and all the chemicals! How about you? Are you going to those packaged foods because you don’t feel you have any other options? Are you frustrated gluten free eating because you feel you don’t have options?
Check this out! Just because you are frustrated eating gluten free right now, does not mean food has to be boring, tasteless or horrible!
Can barbecue REALLY be good for you? YES, especially when you have the “secret weapon” I’m going to share in this message…. In fact, let me prove it by hooking you up with a delicious, amazingly healthy recipe from our friends over at Paleohacks Paleo Cookbook to make +tomorrow. Or any day the weather is nice 🙂
Chili-Garlic Chicken Skewers (Serves 2)
- 6 Wooden Skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 2 Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Red Chilies, seeds removed & finely chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 6 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F or preheat barbeque grill on high heat.
- To make sauce, combine the oil, chilies, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside for a few minutes.
- Thread diced chicken onto skewers and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Pour chili and garlic sauce over the chicken, coating well.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- If cooking on a grill, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve. —–
There you go. Be sure to serve yourself first, there will be no leftovers 🙂 And if you’re looking for more recipes for snacks, salads, dips, and other delicious meals… then you’re in luck! The Paleo cookbook is your solution. With it, you get 125 delicious, mouthwatering recipes… our detailed, full color bonus guides which help get you started as fast as possible… plus, proven tips to help you with other Paleo “issues” like how to eat Paleo (and enjoy yourself) at restaurants.
Enjoy the recipe! Stop being frustrated eating gluten free! It really can be that simple to eat Real Food, that not only tastes great but it is good for you! The only way to feel better, look better and live longer! Enjoy! For sure there are ways to stop being frustrated today! Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help.
Let today be your day! Talk soon,
Click Here to get the Paleo Cookbook