Gluten Free Muffin Recipe: Looks Delish & Tasty
Today I will share a gluten free muffin recipe that came across my desk this week. I am not a real sweet eater however there are occasions when having a nice treat is the way to go. As we are now full swing into summer this gluten free muffin recipe seems quite appropriate as the special ingredient is blueberry!
This recipe is pretty special as you will not only have a great gluten free muffin recipe, you will also learn that blueberries are a great natural sunscreen. According to Dr. Osborne, “As a matter of fact, blueberries are a great natural sunscreen. Animal studies show that eating blueberries can prevent cancer induced by radiation. Make sure to take advantage of this wonderful berry this Summer. To get you off and going, try the recipe below ”
This gluten free muffin recipe is a TRUE gluten free (no grain at all). This dish was featured at our last Gluten Free Society meeting –The Gluten Free LIE – Here is the video
Gluten Free Muffin Recipe – Blueberry
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons Flax Seed Meal
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Raw Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 to 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk together Coconut Flour and Almond Flour, Flax Seed Meal, Baking Soda, Salt, and Cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk together Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Eggs, Raw Honey, and Vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Fold in Blueberries.
- Add to a lined muffin tin. I fill them up almost to the top because they don’t rise very much.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Courtesy of Laurie Crouch
Super simple Blueberry gluten free muffin recipe! Hope you are able to enjoy it. What I like about this gluten free muffin recipe is the fruit can be easily substituted for others. For instance, Cherry, or Strawberry if you prefer. Can you think of other fruits that would work for you in this recipe?
Let today be your day! Talk soon,
Discover the Breakthrough Gluten Free Diet Plan that Will Destroy the Toxic Effects of Gluten From Your Body While Dramatically Increasing Your Energy, Improving Your Health and Even Slashing Your Belly Fat by 10-20 Pounds In The First 30-Days! Brand NEW Recipe Bonus Just Added – Link Here