Here are some random health tips I have been pondering that I would like to share on today’s blog post.
- “Your body hears everything your mind says.” ~ Naomi Judd
- Did you know that being overweight puts every system at risk – including your eyes? Diabetic glaucoma is one of those risks.
- Let’s beat insomnia! Cut off caffeine drinks by 2 pm and go to bed instantly when tired – don’t wait.
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” ~ Ralph Marston
- Always wash your hands thoroughly when taking out or putting in your contact lenses. (How many do that, do you think?)
- Not only does smoking age your skin, it causes cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damage.
- Our foods and diets are no longer “pure”. It’s now essential to supplement with Magnesium and Omega 3/DHA.
- Eat lots of leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale if you want to protect your eyesight.
- If something is not working in your life, get rid of it. The results will be less stress and better health.
- Hand-washing is never a “suggestion”. Wash thoroughly with soap and scrub for at least fifteen seconds before rinsing thoroughly.
- Eating good organic yogurt or kefir can improve bladder health by strengthening cells and helping balance acidity.
- Install an air filter in your home if you have pet allergies. And be sure to let someone else brush him – outside!
- People who are too rooted in habit are using the same worn neural pathways. Exercise your brain by doing new things.
- Did you know that the higher the alcohol content, the higher the calories, when it comes to wine?
- To cut down on weight gain from alcohol during the party season, try dry white wine spritzers made with soda water.
- Human beings are like car batteries: we start short-circuiting and run out of steam if we don’t keep topped up with water.
- Instead of that second cup of coffee, wait 10 minutes; then have a glass of water.
- Step away from the computer. Go do some stretches. NOW!
- To get your child interested in healthier foods, ask her to help you prepare and cook them.
- If you hate water, start with 1 glass then make the next 5 soda water. As you get used to water, start cutting down on the soda.
So there you have it random health tips today! Well you know that nothing is random and if you are reading this at least one of these health tips is exactly meant for you to read to help you improve your health today by giving you another way of looking or thinking of your situation today!
Share in the area below the health tips that most resonated with you today?
Let today be your day! Talk soon,
PS – Introducing the 2nd Annual Eating Psychology Online Conference! The Eating Psychology Online Conference begins July 21st through July 26th, 2014.
This is a premier event for anyone who eats! Who will hear from over 40+ experts as they share their wisdom and insights. Learn many cutting edge ideas that can help you take a jump forward in your understanding of weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, endless dieting, emotional eating, nutrition, health, personal transformation and more. We’re taking an approach that honors all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart and soul. The world is ready for a powerful and positive new conversation when it comes to the science and psychology of eating. Thank you for joining in! The Eating Psychology Online Conference is a FREE event! Simply go HERE and fill in your name and best email for this one of a kind life changing event.