The Health Wisdom Question – “What Heals?”
The big question when thinking about how to invest in health wisdom when it comes to “what heals? What heals for you? It seems that for each and everyone one of us this can be a different answer. This to me is why it is so vital to invest in wisdom for you!
Marc David said this ” We can not lose sight of what the soul knows”. This is our wisdom and we must begin to take notice.
When we invest in wisdom we have the opportunity to learn how illness can be a great teacher for us. It seems that some of the most remarkable teachers are the ones that have taken their pain and shared that pain with the world. How can you take your pain and use it to heal?
How can we take a more “Wholistic Approach” to healing? And what is the health wisdom we will gain?
Is it time for you to invest in health wisdom for your healing? Check out the Future of Healing Online Conference HERE
As I continued to invest in my own health wisdom at The Future of Healing I listened to Emily Rosen. What an awesome session! The nuggets she shared were profound.
Again we have a remarkable leader in the healing world that gets here by her own challenges. Her own story is what led her to this path of healing.
She shares her definition of Eating Psychology: “it is your food story. Using food as a doorway to your inner world. It helps us understand why we do what we do”
She goes on to share “We all have a relationship with food” and “Most of our health has little to do with food”. For example – digestive issues have to do with stress, what is going on in your life! And we can create stress by thinking our thoughts.
Emily shares how to slow down by breathing and why this is important. HINT – Stress!
Did you know that 95% of the thoughts you had today, you had yesterday?
Learn more from Emily (it is totally worth the time to invest in health wisdom with this session alone by the way) at The Future of Healing Conference
One final nugget from Emily is this – “Be present when you eat and be aware of your meal.” And this is not about having willpower. No one can Will themselves All Day!
It’s time to invest inhealth wisdom. Will you?
PS: Day 2 Schedule: GO HERE TO REGISTER IT IS FREE
Day 2 Health Wisdom – Nutrition at the Edge
Please note all times below are in Eastern Time, USA
- 12:00 (EST) – Dr. Mark Hyman – The Future of Nutrition
- 12:30 (EST) – Dr. David Perlmutter – Brain Health, Food and the Gut
- 1:00 (EST) – Sayer Ji – Powerful Topics in Medicine
- 1:30 (EST) – Andrea Nakayama – A Heartfelt Approach to Functional Nutrition
- 2:00 (EST) – Dr. Josh Axe – Insight Into Leaky Gut
- 2:30 (EST) – Jon Gabriel – The Gabriel Method Approach to Weight
- 3:00 (EST) – Christa Orecchio – Healing the Digestive System
- 3:30 (EST) – Dr. Jack Kruse – A Unique Look at Personal and Cellular Nutrition
- 4:00 (EST) – Dr. Alan Christianson – Adrenal and Endocrine Health
- 4:30 (EST) – Donna Gates – New Insights into the Gut Microbiome
Each video-interview will air at its scheduled time and will remain available to watch for free, for 24 hours.
Curious about what’s next? Check out tomorrow’s schedule of the Future of Healing Online Conference Schedule below:
Day 3 of Health Wisdom – Nutrition at the Edge
- 12:00 (EST) – Dr. Tom O’Bryan – Gluten and Health: The Surprising Facts
- 12:30 (EST) – Marcelle Pick – Women, Hormones and Health
- 1:00 (EST) – Jonny Bowden – A Renegade Look at Nutrition
- 1:30 (EST) – JJ Virgin – The Sugar Impact Diet
- 2:00 (EST) – Yuri Elkaim – Nutrition, Energy and Fatigue
- 2:30 (EST) – Dr. Izabella Wentz – Important Insights into Thyroid Health
- 3:00 (EST) – Dr. Brian Mowll – A New Look at Diabetes
- 3:30 (EST) – Steve Wright – The Specific Carbohydrate Diet and Digestive Health
- 4:00 (EST) – Dr. Peter Osborne – Clinical Nutrition and Pastoral Health
- 4:30 (EST) – Dr. Liz Lipski – Functional Nutrition Testing
Are you ready to step into the future of healing?
Invest in Health Wisdom Go HERE