We have been using healthy organic products since 2008 when we began our holistic lifestyle coaching program. We have liked the products so much we would now like to share them with you for your best life.
Healthy Organic Products For Your Best Life
Over the past number of years, I have searched for healthy organic products and when it come to my families personal care we have chosen Miessence Organic Products- a company that is the world’s first extensive range of internationally certified organic products for skin, hair, body, cosmetic, oral and nutrition. Here at http://wendybottrell.com, our purpose is to help you with your lifestyle transformation from the inside out! And we feel that Miessence helps you achieve exactly that with this line of healthy organic products!
As we are learning through our own health education these healthy organic products are becoming very essential in our toxic world. Again we have been so committed to our best life through better health and this is why we have been using Miessence products since 2008!
There are more and more health discussions on topics about fluoride in our water, food, medications and so much more. Well with the Miessence products we don’t have to worry about it anymore. Some of our favorite products are The Mint Toothpaste – Miessence Mint Toothpaste – this toothpaste is free from detergents and fluoride. The mint toothpaste contains the fresh taste of spearmint and peppermint with the cleaning power of bicarbonate of soda and the astringent and antiseptic properties found in cinnamon leaf oil and clove bud essential oil.
The Aroma Free Roll-on Deodorant – the Miessence Certified Organic’s Aroma Free Deodorant has an effective bicarb of soda, is unscented and there are no aluminum compounds.
And the Miessence Shampoo – Ideal for all the family, this sensitive formulation is gentle enough to use with babies and children. Extremely mild Yucca juice and coco glucoside gently cleanse the hair while pro-vitamin B5 nourishes and moisturizes the hair. Organic avocado oil restores luster and hydrates dry and damaged ends. Organic hair care herbs add sheen and body. ….and there are many other healthy certified organic products that we use from Miessence that we find to be excellent like, Probiotics, Superfoods, Sun Tan Protector and Fulvic Acids
When it comes to the discussions around cosmetics there are more reasons today why you must consider organic products and Miessence can help – learn more HERE
Why Are Certified Healthy Organic Products Important?
The only way customers can be assured that they are purchasing genuine organic products, free of synthetic chemicals and GMOs, is to purchase products which have been organically certified with a leading independent certifying body such as:
- ACO (Australian Certified Organic)
- USDA(US Department of Agriculture)
- BFA (Biological Farmers of Australia)
- IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements)
If you would like to know more about Miessence Organic Certification, please click here.
Ten Reasons Why You Must Consider Healthy Organic Products For Your Best Life
- Protect Future Generations- Children receive four times the exposure than an adult to at least eight widely used cancer-causing pesticides in food. The food choice you make now will impact your child’s health in the future.
- Prevent Soil Erosion – The Soil Conservation Service Estimates that more than three billion tons of topsoil are eroded from the United States croplands each year. That means the soil is eroding seven times faster than it is built up naturally. The soil is the foundation of the food chain in organic farming. But in conventional farming, the soil is used more as a medium for holding plants in a vertical position so they can be chemically fertilized. As a result, American and Canadian farms are suffering from the worst soil erosion in history.
- Protect Water Quality – Water makes up two-thirds of our body mass and covers three-fourths of the planet. Despite its importance, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), estimates pesticides (some cancer-causing) contaminate the ground water in 38 states, polluting the primary source of drinking water for more than half the country’s population.
- Save Energy – Farms have changed drastically in the last three generations, from the family-based small businesses dependent on human energy to large-scale factory farms highly dependent on fossil fuels. Modern farming methods use more petroleum than any other single industry, consuming 12 percent of the country’s total energy supply. More energy is now used to produce synthetic fertilizers than to till, cultivate, and harvest all the crops in the United States. Organic farming is still mainly based on labor-intensive practices such as weeding by hand and using green manures and crop covers rather than synthetic inputs. Organic produce also tends to travel a shorter distance from the farm to your plate.
- Keep Chemicals off Your Plate – Many pesticides approved for use by the EPA were registered before extensive research linking these chemicals to cancer and other diseases had been established. Now the EPA considers that 60% of all herbicides, 90% of all fungicides and 30% insecticides are carcinogenic. A 1987 National Academy of Sciences reports estimate that pesticides might cause an extra 1.4 million cancer cases among Americans over their lifetimes. The bottom line is that pesticides are poisons designed to kill living organisms, and can also be harmful to humans. In addition to cancer, pesticides are implicated in birth defects, nerve damage and genetic mutation.
- Protect Farm Workers Health – A National Cancer Institute study found that farmers exposed to herbicides had a greater factor of six than non-farmers of contracting cancer. In California, reported pesticide poisonings among farm workers have risen an average of 14% a year since 1973 and doubled between 1975 and 1985. Field workers suffer the highest rates of occupational illness in the state. Farm workers health also is a serious problem in developing nations, where pesticides can be poorly regulated. An estimated 1 million people are poisoned annually by pesticides. Several of the pesticides banned from use in the United States are still manufactured here for export to other countries.
- Help Small Farmers – Although more and more large-scale farms are making the conversion to organic practices, most organic farms are small independently owned and operated family farms of less than 100 acres. It’s estimated that the United States has lost more than 650,000 family farms in the past decade. With the US Department of Agriculture predicting that half of this country’s farm production will come from 1% of farms by the year 2000. Organic farming could become one of the few hopes left for family farms.
- Support a True Economy – Although organic food might seem more expensive than conventional foods, conventional food prices do not reflect hidden cost borne by taxpayers, including nearly $74 billion in federal subsidies in 1988. Other hidden costs include pesticide regulation and testing, hazardous waste disposal and clean-up, and environmental damage.
- Promote Biodiversity – Mono-cropping is the practice of planting large plots of land with the same crop year after year. While this approach tripled farm production between 1950 and 1970, the lack of natural diversity of plant life has left the soil lacking in natural minerals and nutrients. To replace the nutrients, chemical fertilizers are used, often in increasing amounts.
- Taste Better Flavour – There’s a good reason many chefs use organic foods in their recipes. They taste better. Organic farming starts with the nutrients of the soil which eventually leads to the nourishment of the plant and ultimately our palates.
Although this is an American study, the situation in Canada isn’t very different. Excerpted from an article by Sylvia Tawse, Organic Times, Spring 1992.
Learn more about Miessence Why Organic in this video below:
Let us know how we can help you with your lifestyle transformation from the inside out?
Miessence is a healthy organic products company.