Valuable Lessons Learned From Fitness Coach
Over the years I have had the chance to have many lessons learned about life, health, fitness and reaching my goals especially since I found myself living a gluten free lifestyle. For me there is more reasons to smile, to practice gratitude daily, eat better, and so many more of the lessons learned in the list below.
Today I read an article from fitness coach Shawna Kaminski. What I absolutely loved about the lessons here is she has created a fantastic list of lessons and it has taken my life so far to accumulate these and Shawna has put all 25 in one resource. That is invaluable! I can totally remember who taught me and what the lessons learned was for me in each one.
As you go through this list think about how you can implement each of these lessons for yourself over the next 90 days. How will these lessons learned be of benefit for you? They will only be of benefit if you take them and put them into practice.
Something to Think About
1. Smile, you’d be surprised how it can cheer you up.
2. Take 10 minutes daily to sit and reflect.
3. As you start your day, say to yourself, “Today I’m thankful for ________“ and also “my purpose is to ________today”.
4. Eat close the to the earth, that is, plant foods, not foods made in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds, and walnuts.
6. Try making three or more people smile in the day your goal.
7. Don’t let your energy go towards negative thoughts, gossip, or issues out of your control. Instead, focus your energy on the things you have control over and enjoy the moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a princess and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out credit card.
9. Come to terms with the fact that life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. It takes too much energy to hate some one, let things go.
11. Laugh at yourself, don’t take yourself so seriously.
12. There’s being right and being happy, chose to be happy.
13. If you don’t make peace and learn from the past, it will spoil your present.
14. You can never really walk a mile in someone else’s shoes, so don’t compare you life to others. Everyone has their own journey.
15. You are responsible for your own happiness.
16. Look at life’s little disasters as opportunities and ask yourself “in five years, will this matter?”
17. Learn to forgive.
18. Who really cares what other people think of you?
19. GOD heals everything–but you have to ask Him.
20. The only thing in life won’t change is the fact that life will change. Keep this in mind when things are good and when they aren’t so good, “this too shall pass”.
21. Your friends and family will take care of you when you’re sick, your job won’t. Don’t lose sight of them!
22. Appreciate all that you have. Envy is a useless emotion.
23. As you turn in each night, think of what you are thankful for and what you accomplished that day.
24. Don’t let stress get in the way of counting your blessings.
25. The best way to pick yourself up is to think of all the goodness in your life. If you have to, write them down and continually add to the list.
Awesome list of lessons learned, right? My favorite is #1 because I am not a smiling person by nature, so being conscious of smiling makes a difference for how I feel in that moment as well as hours after and when I smile when passing at another person it feels so amazing because 9 times out of 10 they smile as well. That makes me feel grateful!
More Information about Female Fat Loss & Great Tips go to: Go HERE
So I hope these lessons learned were useful. It would be awesome for you to like, comment and share any other lessons you may have learned that are not included here.
Let today be your day! Talk soon,