Medicine is Evolving! 37 Ways That Medicine Is Evolving!
Medicine is evolving to solve the modern epidemics of chronic diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a range of autoimmune diseases. The Evolution of Medicine Summit intends to not only shine a light on the work of those visionaries and innovators leading this evolution but also set a unique vision for a more evolved healthcare system.
Unfortunately, conventional medicine has a very difficult time providing a patient-centric, empowered, proactive and participatory experience.
Fortunately, our 37 expert doctors, researchers, authors, innovators, practitioners, coaches, and activists bring rich experience and thought leadership from diverse areas from within health care.
The Evolution of Medicine Summit begins on Monday, September 8, Register for free now:
Learn why health and medicine will look very different over the next decade and how that will affect you.
Find out which best practices you can integrate now!
Educate yourself and learn how to take control of your health and the health of those you care about.
Access the latest information and research from over 40 world-leading authorities! Register here –>
It’s not too late to understand how medicine is evolving… especially if you get started by saving your seat at next week’s Evolution of Medicine Summit.
Here are a few of the incredible presenters for the Evolution of Medicine Summit who will share how medicine is evolving:
- Deepak Chopra, MD, Best Selling Author; Ayurvedic and Mind/Body Medicine The Evolution of Consciousness
- Mark Hyman, MD, Multiple Best Selling Author, Chairman of IFM Evolution of Medical Paradigm
- Food Babe aka Vani Hari, Activist Blogger; Digital Innovator Activism: Empowered Medical Evolution
- Joe Cross aka Joe The Juicer The Great Health Outsourcing Experiment
- Larry Palevsky, MD, Board Certified Pediatrician Beyond The Germ Theory: True Holism In Action
Come listen to The Evolution of Medicine Summit ONLINE for FREE from September 8-15, 2014 and be a force of change for the future of health and medicine!
Register for FREE at the following link today: