When I was working directly with clients, it was important for them to realize that their regular exercise mindset today was important so they would ensure a healthy tomorrow. Sometimes this was a challenge to completely understand for them because they were either very young or maybe even older yet it good health. Let me explain.
In today’s make busy lifestyle, you must be aware of the fact that exercise is good for keeping you healthy. Daily exercise combined with good nutrition is the best way to stay fit. Mind, Body and Spirit.
Of late there has been an upsurge in awareness about health and fitness among people, owing to a huge increase in lifestyle related health problems, such as, the staggering rates of early death in people afflicted with heart disease.
However, there is still a significant percentage of the population that needs to be convinced about the benefits of exercise. Did you know that for the first time there are more obese individuals in the world than there are hungry people in the world?
Are you among those who need some more convincing reasons to start working out?
Check out the following reasons as to why regular exercise today will ensure a healthy tomorrow:
- Regular daily exercise keeps a check on your weight: Daily exercise maintains body weight. The more vigorously you exercise the more calories you burn. If you are not able to dedicate time for self-workouts or joining fitness classes, choose more active options for regular daily activities. For example, you can take stairs instead of elevators or walk to the grocery store for household errands.
- Prevents future health compliactions: Are you suffering from high blood pressure? Are you worried about your risk for heart disease? Regular exercise ensures optimal heart health and also lowers cholesterol. In addition to this, daily exercise helps you avert metabolic problems, diabetes, arthritis and certain types of cancer.
- Boost your energy levels: Daily exercise keeps your energy levels elevated even after a long day at work. Regular physical activity makes your muscles strong and boosts stamina. Exercise helps to deliver nutrition and oxygen to the blood vessels making your heart function more efficiently. Energy and vitality keep you feeling young and ensure strong and healthy senior years.
- Manages mood: Taking a brisk walk every day for even as little as 15 minutes is known to boost mood. Studies have found that regular physical activity stimulates chemicals in the brain which can make you happier and reduce stress. Moreover, regular exercise also helps to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Regular exercise promotes good sleep: Are you not able to get quality sleep? Or do you struggle to fall asleep? Start doing some physical activity daily. It will help you to get to sleep faster and provide for a higher quality of sleep throughout the entire night. However, your exercise time should not be close to bedtime because it can leave you too energized to get a good night’s sleep.
- Exercise adds fun to your mundane life: Engaging in daily activities like jogging, running or going to fitness classes gives you a chance to enjoy outdoors and to connect with other fitness consdious people, which can only be a good influence in your quest for good health. It gives you a chance to loosen up, and know that you are doing something good for yourself. Look for a physical activity that you enjoy and just do it. After some time you will feel fit, strong and see huge improvements in your body, which, will make it even more fun to continue!
The bottom-line is regular fiteness is beneficial for your body, mind and spirit. It makes you healthy and happy. As a beginner, make it a goal to engage in at least 15 minutes per day and keep increasing. If you want to lose weight, you will want to learn more about proper strength training technique and a system that you can implement daily.
It is always recommended to get approval from a physician before beginning any health regimen, particularly when you have not exercised for a significant amount of time or if you are suffering from any health problems.
Regular exercise today ensures a healthy tomorrow and a much better chance at living disease free in midlife and in senior years.
Your mind is such a powerful tool and one that is often underutilized by many people when it comes to the area of exercise. If you are not satisfied with how you are feeling, a change in your mindset is in order.
So when my clients were being challenged to get into the mindset and were finding it really is so easy to blame others for not having the habit of exercise our conversations and coaching would be around finding the way to enjoy regular exercise in their life .
It really boiled down to their outlook and attitude. Having the regular exercise mindset did not mean they were a big person with large muscles! No, instead it meant that they would realize what they wanted out of their commitment to exercise and were prepared to go after it. The clients that have succeeded long term with the habit of regualar exercise found their passion for it.
So how do you develop your attitude, increase your confidence levels and get that regular exercise mindset? You can start by using the following tips:
- Always be grateful for what you do have in your life. Stop concentrating on what you don’t have. Negative thinking uses up a ton of energy, so why not put your energy into positive thinking instead? Be grateful that you have the ability to move, exercise and good health instead of focusing about having to be stuck in traffic on the highway each day.
- You can improve your outlook by surrounding yourself with positive thinking people. Find people that have the same goals as you and spend time with them. Their positive energy will rub off on you and you will start acting and thinking in a more positive way.
- Change your mindset by affirming the positive each day. It can help to use positive mindset quotes, find ones that you like and start using them on a daily basis. Thinking in a positive manner can actually help to relieve your stress and any signs of depression. Stop thinking about things that could go wrong. Instead focus on how they can turn out better than you expected.
- Fresh air can really help improve your mind. It is so easy to spend too much time inside at your computer. Make time to get outside and take advantage of the natural sunlight. It can do wonders for your body and mind. Why not spend some time with your family or friends at the beach or in a local park. There is no better combination that fresh air and fun!
By using these tips you will be on the road to a regular exercise mindset that will Ensure A Healthy Tomorrow!
How have you found a way to implement regualar exercise? Share your ideas and successes below!
Your Invitation To The Most In-Depth, Life-Changing Women’s Weight Loss Event of 2014!
40 Of The Foremost Weight Loss Experts On The Planet Come Together To Reveal The Real Secrets To Melting Stubborn Fat Faster, Stopping Premature Aging In Its Tracks, Softer, Younger Skin, Creating Youthful, Abundant Energy, And So Much More!
- Burn fat off of your trouble areas: your belly, hips, waist, and thighs
- Drop dress sizes & fit into your favorite clothes again
- How to build sexy, toned muscles – without spending hours in the gym
- Look and feel younger, sexier, happier, and more vibrant
- Reverse the devastating effects of aging on your body
- Eat delicious foods without bloating, weight gain, or digestive issues
- Drop those last stubborn pounds of baby weight
The event begins October 21st, and will be FREE to watch while the event is going on.
I’d highly recommend checking it out, as it could be the final step in achieving your weight loss goals. Register For The Weight Loss Solution Here
P.S. And when you register for The Weight Loss Solution, you’ll also get a FREE bonus report that will show you 10 of the top reasons that you are NOT losing weight – and exactly what to do to fix them. These reasons are NOT what you’d expect, so I’d highly recommend reading the WHOLE report.
PS – Burst Training System (say no to long slow boring cardio) we suggest is Female Fat Loss Over Forty System with Shawna K – The Female Fat Loss Over 40 program is geared for women in their 40’s and beyond that are dealing with the onset of menopause and all it’s effects. This is a well-rounded program that addresses both exercise and nutrition. Cardio is the #1 thing that women turn to when they want to lose weight, and it’s also the #1 least effective fat loss method. But don’t stop ‘cardio’ completely. Instead, simply replace aerobic training with anaerobic bursts. This will spike your metabolism in record time, reduce the potential for over use injury and eliminate workout boredom. Female Fat Loss Over Forty System
PPS – Cookbook Download – “The 2-Week Sugar Impact Diet Cookbook” – JJ Virgin, is about to publish her next NY Times Bestseller “The Sugar Impact Diet”. To celebrate, she’s GIVING away her brand new “2-Week Sugar Impact Diet COOKBOOK.” LINK HERE LOADED with yummy recipes – at no cost. The average American consumes 22 teaspoons of sugar each day. But it gets worse, the average child eats 32 teaspoons daily. That’s like eating 8 ice cream cones A DAY! I think we’re ready for a change. And it starts in your kitchen – so THIS cookbook is for you, from JJ, to get started! GO HERE NOW