Remove Toxins From the Body!
Today I want to talk about why you must remove toxins from the body for your best healthy life. The other day I did a post about the idea of choosing health. So more about this today.
On the journey to being healthier, we must begin to think about why we want to remove toxins from the body. Here is the reason why it is important.
“Do you realize that only 5% of cancers are hereditary? The other 95% are stimulated by environment influences!” Fran Drescher explains at the beginning of a video I watched years ago.
The toxic environmental influences are:
What we put into our body.
- What we eat – food, medications, vitamins, toxic chemicals both in our homes and industry
- What we drink – water, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, toxic chemicals
What we put on our body.
- Personal Care Products – creams, lotions, deodorants, cosmetics
- Laundry Soap residuals on the clothes
What we put in our homes.
- Toxic cleaning products
- Renovation products – flooring, carpets, paints, etc
All of these environmental influences build up in the body and therefore we must remove the toxins from the body to begin to build health.
Remove Toxins From Your Body! Some very interesting points in this video:
Some basic solutions that we can do each and every day to remove toxins from the body would be:
- Eat Real Food – eliminate processed foods from the diet, eat real, locally grown and organic is best
- Drink Clean Water – the definition of water is clear, colorless, odorless, tasteless
- Use Personal Care Products that contain as few chemicals as possible or Certified Organic products, Natural products
- Use Natural Home Cleaning Products – using items like vinegar, baking soda can be good places to start
- Use NonPerfumed Natural Laundry Soaps and Stop Using the Dryer Sheets! – there are many nonperfumed soaps on the market today
- If renovating your home use more natural products when possible
- Exercise –
At this point, you may be a bit overwhelmed! I totally get it. For me, I have made many of these changes and they have been happening over the past 15 years. To begin to remove toxins from the body pick the one thing you can do successfully today ( drink more clean water, eat 1 extra Real Food Meal a day, exercise more days of the week) and start there. Once you have succeeded at that one thing choose another one thing and do that until you are successful. Rinse, Repeat.
Here are some resources that I use:
Share your comments here and let me know how I can help.
What will you do today to begin to remove toxins from the body for better health?