Join the Children’s & Teen Health (R)evolution!
We need a children’s and teen health revolution! What could be more important than the health and wellbeing of our young people? What is happening to our kids? And what can we do about it?
ADHD, Autism, mood disorders, autoimmunity are on the rapid rise in our young population. Our kids are now affected by these most common childhood diseases like, obesity, diabetes, depression, addictions to sugar, media, and technology, the list goes on.
The answer is not more meds or quick fixes; it is about building health from the roots, nurturing and caring for our children, mind, body, and spirit, and giving them the tools they need to care for themselves and each other.
By sharing information and lending support to each other, we can most certainly do something about this! Learn more at The Children’s & Teen Health Summit, online and FREE from September 14 – 20, 2015!
Register for free now: http://teenhealthsummit.com
Carla Atherton created The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for parents, caregivers, and the children and teens they care for. This free, online event will address a diverse buffet of topics during a week of interviews with leading experts in many health fields including:
- Healing from chronic illness and helping our kids to do this
- Genetics and methylation
- Girls, hormones, and the pill
- Raising cavity-free kids
- Healthy psychology around eating
- Our healthcare systems
- Raising sexually healthy children
- Time management
- The importance of breathing and its effects on childhood disease
- Being a game-changing parent
- Childhood obesity
- Gentle parenting
- Mental health and postpartum depression
- Neurodevelopmental Movement
- Testing the sensitive child
- The detriments of soy
- Hormonal health
- Autoimmunity, the Autoimmune Protocol diet and children
- Home remedies, homeopathy, and cell salts
- Getting your child through addictions
- Nutrition and elimination diets
- And more!
Register for The Children’s & Teen Health Summit FREE now at the following link: http://childrenshealthsummit.com
Here are a few of the incredible presenters and their topics:
- Sayer Ji: Our Right to Know, Our Right to Chose: A Frank Look at Vaccines
- Marc David: Promoting a Healthy Psychology Around Eating In Our Children
- Tom Malterre: Nutrition and Elimination
- Bruce Lipton: Epigenetics – Empower Your Kids
- Kelly Brogan: The Functional Model and Mental Health
With 25 expert presentations, the Children’s & Teen Health Summit is a wealth of knowledge you do not want to miss! This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for parents, children, and teens everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS from the first bi-annual event that took place in March as soon as you register!
- Pedram Shojai’s talk, “Vitality for Our Children!” which discusses how we can raise vital children in mind, body and spirit.
- Reed Davis’ talk, “Uncovering the Root Causes of Childhood Disease,” which explores the most common childhood health complaints and what might be causing them.
- “Join the Integrity Food Movement! For Your Health and the Health of Your Children!” a PDF by Joel Salatin, a passionate call to action and argument for why we absolutely need a revolutionary shift in how we view food.
Come listen to The Children’s & Teen Health Summit for FREE and be inspired from September 14 – 20, 2015!
Register for FREE at the following link today:HERE