EVERYTHING YOUR DOCTOR DIDN’T TELL YOU ABOUT DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS – The Digestion Sessions A FREE Online Conference in HD Video: November 9th thru 23rd, 2014 is open for you to register now! This event is a very important one for me because I have been challenged by digestion issues for years.
In fact back in 2012 was when I completely eliminated all wheat, grains and gluten from my diet in hopes that my digestive issues would finally be resolved. And when my life is in good balance that is exactly what has happened. However there have been a few times when I either ate gluten by accident or was out of balance that the digestion issue would rear it’s ugly head again.
So I am definintely registered for The Digestion Sessions – A FREE Online Event and if you feel that digestion is a health issue for you join in the conversation by Registering HERE
EVERYTHING YOUR DOCTOR DIDN’T TELL YOU ABOUT DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS – A FREE Online Conference in HD Video: November 9th – 23rd
Register below to attend this FREE online conference and get your complimentary Digestion Sessions Quick Tips video series! LINK HERE
Sean Croxton is the host of The Digestion Sessions and he says:
“This is BY FAR the best event my team and I have ever created for you, as we travelled the country and interviewed the world’s foremost experts on digestive health, including:”
- Christa Orecchio: How to Kick Candida for Good!
- Dr. Jillian Teta: How to Heal the Gut with Real Foods
- Dr. Dan Kalish: What Causes Heartburn and Reflux … and How to Get Rid of It
- Dr. Kelly Brogan: Birthing, Breastfeeding, and Gut Bacteria
- Dr. Alan Christianson: How Stress and Adrenal Dysfunction Impairs Gut Function
- Dr. Allison Siebecker: How to Beat the Bloat!
- Paul Chek: Healing Parasite Infections So They Never Come Back
- Jeffrey Smith: How GMO Foods Wreck Your Gut and Cause Food Allergies
- Plus a bunch more, including six gut-healing cooking classes!
Click the link below to watch the video trailer, view the entire line up, and save your seat for this FREE online event.
Hope to see you at The Digestion Sessions!