Upgrade Your Productivity Online Event – Kick Butt!
On May 26 through May 28th, 22014 The Upgrade Your Productivity Online event is happening and and is streaming for free during that time. Join Abel James, from the Fat Burning Man, as he explores how we can improve our health and increase our bodies productivity. This conference is your ticket to Abel’s conversations with 15+ of the world leading thinkers in the fields of medicine, fitness training, business and psychology. It’s practical advice that will help you reach your fullest potential. So what’s cool about the Upgrade Your Productivity event is learning how to get more done!
“Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.” –Denis Waitley
Abel asks this question of you and me; “What would you do with your time if you knew you could achieve TEN TIMES more each day”? This is what the Upgrade Your Productivity is about. Getting more done with the same amount of time!
The Upgrade Your Productivity online event will provide practical and actionable information that will help you reach your fullest potential!
The speakers for the Upgrade Your Productivity event come with a wealth of knowledge & are willing to share it all!
- John Dumas is an international artist, musician, shamanic astrologer and pioneer in sound healing who developed the unique sound therapy/healing ceremony called “Shamanic Journey Into Dreamtime.”
- Dean Dwyer is the author of the book, Make Shift Happen. A former educator, he now spends his time teaching others how to make shift happen in their own lives to change how they look, work and live.
- Pedram Shojai is a former Taoist monk, world renowned author, filmmaker and lecturer. He is a reputable Doctor of Oriental Medicine known for his down to earth approach to stress management.
- James Clear is an entrepreneur, weightlifter, travel photographer and blogger. He shares fresh ideas on how to live a healthy life, both mentally and physically using behavior science.
- Sara Gottfried, MD, is a Harvard-educated physician, speaker and author of the NYT bestselling book, The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive and Vitality with The Gottfried Protocol.
Michel Fortin is a copywriter, marketer, and consultant. He is co-founder of The Licorice Group, a training and publishing company, with his wife Sylvie. He’s also an author, speaker, and WordPress geek.
- Jonathan Bailor is a nutrition and exercise researcher, author, and speaker who specializes in using high-quality food and exercise to simplify health and fitness. He is the author of The Calorie Myth (2013).
- Dave Asprey is a computer security expert and entrepreneur who spent 15 years hacking his own biology. He upgraded his IQ by >20pts., lowered his biological age, and lost 100 lbs without using calories or exercise.
- Brian Johnson – 50% Philosopher + 50% CEO. Brian is 100% committed to helping people optimize their lives so we can change the world together. He created en*theos + PhilosophersNotes + Optimal Living 101 + Zaadz + eteamz.
- UJ Ramdas is the co-creator of The Five Minute Journal and co-founder Intelligent Change where he creates cool products that make people happier. He’s passionate about bringing together practical psychology and business to create a better world. With a background in Behavioral science, Marketing and Hypnosis, he’s consulted with (several hundred) clients, bringing them from confusion to clarity. Currently based out of Toronto, Canada, he’s a big fan of the wilderness, eastern meditative practices and a good cup of tea.
- Ari Meisel – In 2006, I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease. Chron’s is an incurable inflammatory disease of the digestive tract. My case was severe, and required over a dozen daily medications and several hospital visits. After reaching a personal low point in hospital, I decided I would do everything in my power to strengthen my by then weakened body. Through a combination of yoga, nutrition, natural strengthen my by then weakened body. Through a combination of yoga, nutrition, natural supplements and rigorous exercise (Ironman and Crossfit) I was able to fight back the symptoms of Crohn’s until I was finally able to suspend my medication. Eventually I was declared free of all traces of the ‘incurable’ disease, and competed in Ironman France in June of 2011. I have since spoken at seminars and at a regional TED Talk about my struggle against a seemingly insurmountable opponent. Through the process of data collection, self tracking, and analysis, I developed Less Doing. This was a way of dealing with the daily stresses of life by optimizing, automating, and outsourcing all of my tasks in life and business. Now I focus on Achievement Architecture, helping individuals be more effective at everything and advising several companies.
- Ryan Lee is the author of 2 books, The Millionaire Workout and Passion to Profits. His live sell-out events have become legendary including the Continuity Summit and DotComXpo. He has also contributed to the NY Times Best-Selling Series The Worst Case Scenario Business Survival Guide and has been featured in dozens of books including Moonlighting on the Internet, Masters of Marketing, Attention! This Book will Make You Money, and The Phenomenon movie. And he was also featured on the front page of the Wall Street Journal, the cover of Millionaire Blueprints magazine and dozens of other major media outlets.
There you have the list and speakers for the Upgrade Your Productivity event. Very impressive thought leaders in the field of health, business and so much more.
You may want to know more about Abel James – Fat Burning Man (I have been watching is podcast for quite a while, you will want him on your health resource list)
One way we have found that might help you upgrade your productivity is to exercise at home like we do! We recommend Fat Loss For Women Over 40 program!
There you have the list and speakers for the Upgrade Your Productivity event.