What is your relationship with food? Transform Your Relationship!
I have over the past couple of years as I have been living gluten, wheat and grain free! Well today I would like to share a new program that is launching later this week Transform Your Relationship With Food – By Marc David of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating.
This is an online retreat for those who are really looking for a break through with whatever eating challenge you might face.
- Body Image Challenges
- Emotional Eating Challenges
- Binge Eating
- Endless Unsuccessful Dieting
- Weight Concerns
- Health Challenges that have an emotional personal component – Digestion, fatigue, immunity, and much more.
Marc David has been doing this work for 35 years and is still amazed at all the pain and suffering there is when it comes to food!
So what is your relationship with Food? Check out these stats:
- 90% of women Disapprove of their body
- 95% of people who lose weight gain it back within one to two years
- Over 65% of people report digestive issues on any given week
- Over 50% of people are dealing with fatigue
- At least 75% of all diseases can be prevented with healthy eating!
Are you “Lost” and “Frustrated” with the vastly different and often contradicting approaches to nutrition that the “Experts’ put forth?
Are you beginning to ask yourself what is your relationship with food? And how the Transform Your Relationship With Food Online Retreat will help you learn from 2 new fields: Mind/Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology.
What is Mind/Body Nutrition? “It’s the Psychophysiology of how Digestion, Assimilation, Calorie Burning and all the nutritive functions of the body are literally and scientifically impacted by Stress, Relaxation, Awareness pleasure eating rhythms, Meal Timing, Beliefs, Thoughts, Feelings and so much more”.
What is Dynamic Eating Psychology? It is a new Psychology that is Positive life affirming and addresses all our eating concerns and sees the relationship with food as a beautiful doorway to other important life domains.
Did you know that your mind and emotions can have a powerful influence on digestion?
Are you aware that low energy can be driven by fear of food? or Are you aware that high energy can be created by changing the time of meals?
Do you know how to use Pleasure to fuel metabolism?
Would you believe overeating is NOT a Willpower problem?
Have you heard that immunity can be improved with Simple Changes in Perception? or that Mood issues can be dramatically impacted with simple changes in nutrition?
So what is your relationship with food? The course Transform your relationship with food is designed for the momentum to create the personal and metabolic breakthroughs you’ve been looking for.
In our modern times Marc David says – “it’s imperative that each of us find a way to be fully healthy and empowered so we can navigate the world with confidence, enjoy a sense of vitality, and be free of our unwanted eating challenges so we can live the life we were meant to live!”
This is the goal of this course! To find a way back to yourself! None of us can do it alone, there is help!
Who is this program for?
- It’s for those who are in a battle with how your body looks
- It’s for people who have a challenging relationship with food
- It’s for anyone who doesn’t accept their weight
- It’s for emotional eaters, binge eaters, overeaters,
- For those who have unwanted food habits
- It’s for people who have health concerns, such as digestive issues, immune issues, low energy, mood problems and more
- It’s for people who want to take their metabolism to the next level
- It’s for those who feel stuck around food
- It’s for anyone who is looking to kickstart a new relationship with food
Here is the schedule for the Transform Your Relationship With Food:
- Week #1 – Foundational Concepts for a New Relationship with Food
- Week #2 – Harnessing the Metabolic Power of the Brain
- Week #3 – Lessons from Dynamic Eating Psychology
- Week #4 – The Nutrigenomic Breakthrough
- Week #5 – The Psychobiology of Pleasure, Desire and Appetite
- Week #6 – Nutritional and Emotional Mastery
- Week #7 – Food, Metabolism and the Sacred
- Week #8 – Creating a New Nutritional Story
And there is more……Access to The Transform Your Relationship With Food Exclusive Website, 8 Inspiring Videos that Create a Strong Foundation, 8 Powerful Audio Classes, 3 Live Teleclasses for all Your Questions, Summary Handouts with Key Highlights, Plenty of Helpful Exploratory Exercises, A Private Online Community.
Be sure to stay in touch so we can share valuable information on health, wellbeing, fitness and nutrition by filling in your name and best email:
Share in the comments area below what is your relationship with food! Tell your family, friends and anyone else you feel will benefit from this online retreat.
Let today be your day! Talk soon,