Today I would like to share some wheat free living tips I have found useful! It is easier than you may think! I only know this because I have now been living wheat free, grain free and gluten free for almost 3 years. The most exciting thing about this lifestyle is food has never been such a joy! After giving up the wheat, grains and gluten I felt so much better, feel great after meals, tastes are so much more amazing because of our real food, organic, pastured, grass fed meals.
Check out these wheat free living tips for yourself
- Your body will thank you for switching to a wheat free lifestyle.
- Choose a spaghetti squash to replace wheat pasta.
- Removing wheat based products from your diet is a great chance to add in more whole foods.
- Don’t live in a fog anymore. Living wheat free can help clear brain fog, acne and digestion problems.
- Wheat and gluten hides under many alternative names in foods, drinks and beauty products. If you are going wheat free, gluten free be aware of them.
- Read labels carefully on a wheat-free diet. Wheat is found in soy sauce, condiments, ice cream, potato chips, rice cakes, and hot dogs.
- When switching to a wheat-free diet, introduce one new ingredient or recipe into your diet gradually.
- “I would classify the elimination of wheat as the most powerful tool for reclaiming health that I have ever witnessed”~ William Davis, MD
- Coconut flour is a great substitute for wheat flour in baking recipes when used with almond flour. Don’t use more than 1/2 cup, though.
- How do you build a grain-free pantry? Fill it with whole foods like fruits and vegetables, and alternative flours.
- Dive into a wheat free pizza like cauliflower pizza crust with yummy vegetable toppings and goat cheese
- Zucchini squash lasagna replaces wheat noodles with zucchini or patty pan squash.
- For a wheat-free hamburger bun, use large Portobello mushrooms as hamburger buns. Just grill or roast them first.
So there you have it some great wheat free living tips that I have used and found to be an excellent alternative to feeling crappy by eating wheat, grains and gluten. Hope you find them helpful. Share your wheat free living tips in the comments area below!
Let today be your day! Talk soon,
PS – The Gluten Summit – The Gluten Summit Complete Package is an important part of the Gluten Revolution journey! Learning what it means to live gluten free, how to transition into a gluten free lifestyle, how to be social and knowing you are not alone will be really be vital in your success.