Welcome to Lifestyle Transformation From The Inside Out!
Welcome! We first begen to share info about Gluten Free Living and today we share info regarding lifestyle transformation from the inside out and that includes gluten free living!
Wendy believes that we have outsourced our health, body, mind, spirit, abundance and now it is time to begin the journey back through a lifestyle transformation from the inside out! This is exactly what Wendy did so many years ago. She outsourced her eating habits to the closest fast food joint, her thinking to her boss and oh so much more. Change is a process and Wendy’s journey has been an interesting one. One this site if you are living gluten free we provide, tips, ideas, coaching, education and real food recipes for mind, body,spirit and abundance! Let us know how we can help you with your lifestyle transformation and what has been especially valuable in your journey!
Things you did not know about gluten free living!
Welcome to Wendy Bottrell, Lifestyle Transformation From The Inside Out. I feel that the best place to start is to share this video the Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Gluten, with Dr. Tom O’Bryan. Hopefully you see the value in learning about gluten and how it might just be the problem for your health.
Now I really find Dr. O’Bryan very informative. I came across Dr. O’Bryan while listening to the Paleo Summit last year. Super informative if you have an interest in understanding the benefits of Paleo!
So in this almost 12 minute super informative video you will learn:
- the connection between headaches, gluten consumption and dead brain tissue – New study ” Should we be concerned about Gluten”
- Skin may be the only manifestation of gluten sensitivity -
- Energy – “The most common symptom of allergies of any kind”
- Gluten is difficult to stop consuming – it is the most common food daily
- Suicide rates – 40% likelyhood in Celiac child than the child that is not – Staggering numbers
- And at 8:49 – Dr. O’Bryan talks about Children who are living with Celiac Disease – you will want to be sure to listen – “Why kids diagnosed with celiac disease are three times more likely to die early in life with or without a gluten-free diet”.
What was one of the things you didn’t know about gluten that may be especially useful as you begin your lifestyle transformation?
For me prior to learning how to have a success at this lifestyle transformatio called gluten free living I didn’t realize any of the “symptoms” I had been struggling with most of my life were related to this health issue! Not one practitioner ever had suggested that gluten might just be a health problem for me. It would be super to hear what one thing you might not have realized about how gluten has been a challenge in your life?
You might be interested in The Gluten Summit, that Dr. O’Bryan hosted in the Fall of 2013. It was a remarkable event, so much information to help you with your personal lifestyle transformation in gluten free living! Check out my Health Summits page for all the Summits I have attended and learned from!
Be sure to sign up for email updates too!
Be sure to stay in touch, ask any questions, leave your comments and let me know how I can help.
Let today be your day! Talk soon,